In browsing her artwork I see how wonderful he world of type really is. Her website is a great display of this, as well as design asethetics. I enjoyed her piece of work for Bredford Post underneath design, the way it was created as well as the way it was photographed. Also in her piece called Scientists meet creationism, underneath the tab of illustration, is very creative and wonderous, and brought out the little kid in me. I enjoyed searching this website and it showed what can be done with the discipline of typography.
I find looking at her website to be very inspirational. Knowing that her affinity for type took her to such high places as doing the text on a Tiffany & Co. website was very impressive. I like her more clever pieces such as the one with the pool tiles at the bottom making up the text, and the 'Why we love Boston' one with the writing on the window fog. I also took a look at her blog too, just for laughs, and found it entertaining as well.
In browsing her artwork I see how wonderful he world of type really is. Her website is a great display of this, as well as design asethetics. I enjoyed her piece of work for Bredford Post underneath design, the way it was created as well as the way it was photographed. Also in her piece called Scientists meet creationism, underneath the tab of illustration, is very creative and wonderous, and brought out the little kid in me. I enjoyed searching this website and it showed what can be done with the discipline of typography.
ReplyDeleteI find looking at her website to be very inspirational. Knowing that her affinity for type took her to such high places as doing the text on a Tiffany & Co. website was very impressive. I like her more clever pieces such as the one with the pool tiles at the bottom making up the text, and the 'Why we love Boston' one with the writing on the window fog. I also took a look at her blog too, just for laughs, and found it entertaining as well.
ReplyDelete