Sunday, November 21, 2010

Call for Action!!! Help Alina with her new topic!

Hello!


As I told you in an email today, Alina has decided to change her book topic. After evaluating that her previous topic certainly wasn't working in many senses, she decided to catch up with a new topic, and produce the mood board and two possible layouts this weekend to get feedback from you guys.

So, I'm attaching the materials she sent me. Please take a couple of minutes to see her materials and ideas and post some comments and suggestions about it.

Thanks!

Gaby







6 comments:

  1. I really like your typeface. I think it works well with you 'hair' topic. I like how the bolded 'A' creates this upward arrow. Stands out in a cool way The color palette is good as well. But i feel they good be a little more upbeat/brighter perhaps. I also like the over lay of color on the picture of hair. Hope this helps, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking the second layout with the actual picture of the hair. I think it emphasizes the topic, and creates a very good contrast with the text. Maybe you want to choose a couple more colors besides the beige/seafoam green combination? Or one beige and use both the green and the yellow? I'm just thinking it will give you more choices as you get closer to a final product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome guys! thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i commented on this the other day but it's not there anymore so i don't know what happened or if it got deleted but I pretty much just said i like the second layout better i think cuz the picture of the hair stands out more and i really like the typeface especially the "light" version of it...good luck =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the feedback guys, i really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete