My concept for the upcoming logotype will incorporate a few different aspects about myself. First and foremost, is positivism. This is somewhat of a new thing for me and it is one of my goals that I plan to work on this semester. I want my logotype to pop, standout and radiate a good attitude for the viewers and myself. I am going to rid myself of the stress and worry that overwhelmed my past and incorporate positivism and good vibes. Another part of me that I want to include in my logotype is the concept of togetherness and connectivity. In my life, I like things to be together, in order and prioritized. I enjoy being together and connected with nature, music, my friends and especially my family. Those are the other things I am including into my concept.
Very good, Alex. I like how you have defined your concepts better. I think the idea of positivism is definitely a key concept. Also, think to actively integrate the concepts of organization and connectivity. So you have 3 words... how do you think they could be put together? How would you visually represent these 3 abstract ideas? Think about possible colors, forms, lines, patterns, etc, that could represent them.
ReplyDelete