Sunday, September 5, 2010
P1 Concept (Vicki Heda)
Narrowing down who one is and what he/she is about to a few simple character traits is not an easy task. This was no exception when I was asked to do it myself. After some reflection and deep thinking, the traits I would like to portray in a self-logo would be determination, attachment and silliness. I am a determined hard-worker; when I get a goal or am given a challenge, I overcome through persistence and dedication. Though I can sometimes show little emotion when I am overly focused on a goal, I am an emotional person and I become very attached to my loved ones as well as my beliefs. Nevertheless, anyone who knows me, and sometimes even just knows of me, knows that I have an extraordinarily silly side and I love to laugh and have fun, and I am happiest when everyone around me is happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice Vicki. I see some interesting possibilities in your logo, things related to color to communicate that silliness that you mention and also, the determination that is so characteristic of you. I like that you defined three words as your anchor. See them as your connective thread during the semester.
ReplyDelete...* i mean, during this project.*
ReplyDelete