Expressing myself in these various ways helps me cope with life and stay content and happy. When life gets tough and stressful, doing these things help me relax and feel better about myself, and about life in general. If I'm having the worst day and everything just seems to go wrong, I feel completely opposite and amazing after releasing adrenaline from dance. I also like learning. I like learning new dances and practicing them over and over again until I get them right. I feel the same way about my art. I find myself often attracted to being able to copy works of art to perfection. With piano as well, I like to learn popular songs that either my friends or I know and can sing along to, and I play them until they sound right. I feel like music really brings people together. When people play piano live in front of you, it can have some sort of magical quality at times that tends to lure people in. I love the sound of various songs played on piano and pretty much also just love music in general. I'm hoping that for my logo I can find a way to incorporate some of these concepts, and to display a sense of myself and how I feel from participating in these activities that I love.
I really like how you started your paragraph. It is definitely an easy way to understand how concrete things represent abstract concepts. If we want to narrow down a little more your concept, we would see words like relax, rhythm, happiness, smoothness, but also inspiration and curiosity. Now, start thinking how these concepts can be visualized. What about colors, forms, lines, even textures? Start sketching possible solutions. Keep the process simple and stress-free, so ideas will come to the surface nicely.
ReplyDelete