Friday, September 3, 2010

P1 Concept: Kaley Dozier

When asked to describe my personality and characteristics, four simple words come to mind: well grounded, naturalistic, clean, and playful. When faced with a problem, I carefully think through and follow through with my decision. For this attribute, I have often been called mature and levelheaded. The naturalist in me creates this calm, easygoing personality even under times of stress. To help me remain collected, I find order and cleanliness fosters my creativity and sanity. Yet, at random moments my innocent, silly inner child emerges. All of these attributes combined create the dynamic personality that I hope to portray in my personal logotype.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Now we can see more defined ideas that could work as visual aid for your logo. Try to put together some ideas in one. For example: naturalism, could be substituted by a more abstract idea, like calm, which also implies cleanliness, and sanity. Now, take your keywords and start thinking in ways to visualize them. Think in possible colors, forms, textures, lines, even patterns, that could represent the ideas selected. This is a nice way to collect some visuals that could work as guides for your logo.

    ReplyDelete