Sunday, September 5, 2010
P1 Concept (Allyson Lindner)
My concept deals with the three words that drive me to be myself. Those three words are bubbly, playful, and structured. I know its hard to relate these words, but let me explain. Bubbly and playful are how I react in a normal situation I am fun, outgoing, and a very happy go lucky person to begin with, and that's just how I was born. However, the reason I can be so happy and carefree is because of how I structure things, since I basically map out my whole schedule and time-line of when things should be done and when I should work on things, it is easy for me to release some stress. I should be a stressed individual with no time for anything, but since I am very structured with my time, I can be the bubbly playful person I love being, as well as complete my goals without even breaking a sweat. =] So in the end I want to create a fun logotype that displays all of those fun and outgoing qualities as well as structured forms and different ways of allowing the structured part of myself show in the fun and playful text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great, Allyson! Start thinking on possible ways that such a different set of words can be visualized. What are forms, colors, textures, lines, etc that could represent these concepts? Other words related to them, like happiness, could also be represented, or could work as a nice aid to represent things so abstract like the word bubbly.
ReplyDelete